Fun but reasonable woman here]-

  • simonasimnn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Most of my friends would say I have an easy-going personality. When it comes to physical health, I exercise about 3 or 4 times per weekand. I expect my sex partners to be at about the same fitness level. I dislike the bar scene. I prefer to get to know a person b4 I'm involved in intimate encounters. I like my partners to tell me what to do in the bedroom.
      More here: http://laymedown.info/butt4u
    • simonasimnn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011