How to Pop-Up a window, pick value (populated from DB), and return value to main window's textfield

  • Faunus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2002
      I hava a database manager, I want to be able to click a link, it pop's up a window, which is populated from a database. I then want to select a record (probably from a listbox), and then click a button which closes pop-up and returns value to text field on main page. I've used JS just a few times, although I am definitely a beginner in it, my site is designed in ASP. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Mahalo!