Re: using string.split method -- server

  • web4christ65
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
      here's something I worked up to deal with your
      post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
      couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
      documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
      site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
      which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
      to follow easily.
    • web4christ65