form validation

  • dave_shoaf
    Message 1 of 36 , May 1, 2001
      Can someone give me a little help with form
      validation? I am very new to jscript, I am more familiar with
      asp. I have several fields, with phone, ssn etc.. I
      tried using the onclick propery on my submit button,
      that didn't seem to helpful. I added the onfocus
      property and that was better, but if I tab to the button
      it still fires even when I want to tab past it.
      Also, could you give me a simple example of how to
    • web4christ65
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
        here's something I worked up to deal with your
        post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
        couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
        documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
        site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
        which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
        to follow easily.