ASP PLEASE TEACH ME!!!

  • me_1980_99
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 25, 1999
      Hello I'm a spair time programmer, learning web
      programming anyway I can... I've mastered html and have
      started jscript.. although I'm not that good yet...
      anyways I've been trying to make a game for some time now
      but I've been limited in my capablitys.. because I'm
      on a webtv... well I was checking out this game
      called LORD FTW and in its tech info page it mentioned
      ASP.. I got to thinking if I can play the game then I
      should be able to make the game.. so I've spent the last
      hour or so looking for a place to learn.. I cant find
      any.. so know I'm here I NEED YOUR HELP.. please... if
      you would like to help me learn asp please email me
    • web4christ65
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
        here's something I worked up to deal with your
        post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
        couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
        documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
        site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
        which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
        to follow easily.