simple

  • muriel-berggren500@rightintheway.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • savanna-terk667@aveagoumug.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1 415-267-3940 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.