need an image manipulation tool

  • uncensored90
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 26, 2000
      Could anyone tell me where a good site to get or
      buy an image manipulation tool is. I'm looking for a
      tool that is in javascript that works with asp that
      can create thumbnails of images, rotate images,
      resize, crop, do color/contrast modifications, and
      hopefully a number of other things that I did not mention.
      If you have any suggestions, please e-mail me at
      murrm@... thanks, Mike
    • web4christ65
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
        here's something I worked up to deal with your
        post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
        couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
        documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
        site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
        which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
        to follow easily.