Wanna know latest technology on ASP/JAVA

  • kamal1925
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 7, 2000
      Dear all, i wonder how can we improve the process
      of judging technical skills on ASP and JAVA, its
      been troblig me , being a technical recruiter for my
      USA office i give equal waitage to Soft skills but
      let me know how to improve the technical skills
      adjudgeing process.<br>Regards<br>Kamal Chauhan
    • web4christ65
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
        here's something I worked up to deal with your
        post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
        couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
        documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
        site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
        which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
        to follow easily.