custom error page

  • tallsteve
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 25 6:55 AM
      hello;<br><br>I am new to the IIS environment and
      am wondering the best recourse for setting up a
      custom page when users receive errors on my site. Would
      this involve ASP or a script of some sort for the
      redirect? Any help would be appreciated.<br><br>-Steve
    • web4christ65
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
        here's something I worked up to deal with your
        post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
        couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
        documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
        site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
        which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
        to follow easily.