Adding Option to a Select Box

  • GGKAROTTU
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 9, 2000
      Hi all,<br><br>I have three Column frames
      (Vertical frames). The left and right frames contains one
      Select box. The Middle frame contains Two buttons, one
      is 'Add' and other is 'Remove'. I want to select an
      option fram the right Select box and when clicking on
      the button 'Add' it has to be added to the left
      Select box dynamically. I've wrote the code for this,
      but it is not working with IE 5.0. It is perfectly
      working with IE 4.0 and Netscape. So please tell me,
      whether it is possible to do this in IE 5.0? if possible,
      how should i proceed. I'm using ASP for the server
    • web4christ65
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 23, 2001
        here's something I worked up to deal with your
        post. it's not exactly the string.split method; I
        couldn't find that in the specs included in the PWS
        documentation so I built my own. you can get it from my web
        site at <a href=http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip target=new>http://www.jnbmerrill.com/split.zip</a> inside of
        which you'll find an asp file that you should be able
        to follow easily.