Job

  • Bogdan Grigore
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      Acorns Foundation is looking for a young, energetic and committed person to join our teachers in supporting a 4 year old boy in our nursery. You will work as part of team of 3 young and enthusiastic teachers who teach 23 children aged 4-5.
      The job will include supporting the child's emotional needs, helping him to express his feelings and communicate with others successfully so that he makes friends and integrates fully into group activities.
      You will need to be fluent in English, have experience of working with children in a paid or voluntary capacity, have knowledge of child psychology and be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. The working hours will be full time, 9-5 approx. Monday to Friday.
      If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to Fiona Dutu, Head Teacher at acorns.nursery@...

      --
      Bogdan Grigore

      Trainer, Fotograf, Improvizator