Excellent Carrier Opportunity - Receptionist

  • Bogdan Grigore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      DESCRIEREA COMPANIEI SAU A JOBULUI:

      Boom is the best platform for distribuition of digital television directly to your home. We bring you also our 12 new exclusive channels. Boom is a multinational company who offers on the romanian market best quality media and television services. Find more on http://www.boomextra.ro

      CANDIDATUL IDEAL:

      - Very good English knowledges;
      - Very good communication and rellational skills;
      - Pro active attitude;
      - Dynamic person;
      - Nice appearance

      RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:

      - Taking over telephone calls and redirect them to the related department/employees;
      - Welcoming people form outside the company and direct them to required departments/employees ;
      - Offer informations over the company products and services;
      - Deliver/receive mail;
      - Protocol activities

      Beneficii:

      - Young and dynamic working enviroment;
      - Possibility to work in a multinational company;
      - Career opportunities
      - Lunch and transport

      Send CV at : bogdan.grigore@...    with subject : Application for Receptionist