Postdoc Opportunity

  • Sandra Hunkele
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Folks,

      I'd like to alert you to a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled scientist to work with me on a project to explore how to incorporate analyses and modeling of land cover, land use, and land-use change into conservation strategies and planning. The position is at a postdoctoral level, will be based at TNC's Worldwide Office in Arlington, VA, and is currently funded for 1 year. Some details are provided in the attached job description; the job announcement is also available at TNC's website: http://www.nature.org/careers/dynamic/natureorg/20070906140045.html.

      Please bring this to the attention of any qualified applicants, and share the announcement with your colleagues in this area of work. The application deadline is October 8, although we'll continue to consider applications until the position is filled.

      Cheers,

      John

      John A. Wiens
      Lead Scientist

      jwiens@...
      (703) 841-2069 (Phone)
      (703) 201-4051 (Mobile)
      (703) 841-1283 (Fax)

      nature.org

      The Nature Conservancy
      Worldwide Office

      4245 North Fairfax Drive
      Suite 100
      Arlington, VA 22203

    • Perminder Malik
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
        Dear sandra

        I am sorry but my visa was refused by the Canadian consulate and the funny thing they have writtem they think I will not come back from canada and going to be illegal

        You know and they also know If I came back from USA, I am not at all interested to stay there in Canada.

        Anyways my dinner to you still ows and may be next time, I will see you.

        Regards

        Perminder Singh malik