Special Forces Paintball at Cauldron Farm

  • asphodelclerk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Asphodel Free Pagan Militia Special Forces Paintball Brigade is
      issuing a call for recruits!

      On Saturday November 22nd, recruits should report to Cauldron Farm by
      noon. Wear camouflage (Swiss aplenflage preferred). Teams will be
      formed on arrival. This is a free event. Beginners welcome. (Under 18?
      We'll need to talk to your parents.) Bring your own gear. We reserve
      the right to refuse entry to anyone whose gear, skills, attitude, or
      lack of sobriety make them a hazard to themselves or others.

      Please call/email to let us know you are coming. That way if there is
      weather or other unforeseen occurrence, we can contact you and let you
      know what is happening. If you prefer to show up unannounced, you take
      your chances.

      Required Paintball equipment:
      -Paintball gun
      -Full cylinders
      -Sufficient paintballs
      -Mask or some other form of head/eye protection

      Some gear may be available to lend, but you MUST call do request it.
      First request gets the gear. Please do not show up unannounced without
      gear, unless you really want to be a hapless unarmed target with a
      rubber bucket on your head...

      Cauldron Farm is at 12 Simonds Hill Road in Hubbardston, MA.
      Directions at http://www.cauldronfarm.com/directions.html or call us
      at 978-928-4198.

      -- Joshua