Martini: Murray: submit complaints to FDA Docket 02P-0317 9.21.2 rmforall

  • Rich Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002

      Martini: Murray:
      submit complaints to FDA Docket 02P-0317 9.21.2 rmforall

      Subject: Fwd: [Aspartame Support] Murray: submit complaints and papers
      to FDA Docket 02P-0317 by Jan 12 2003:
      Recall Aspartame as a Neurotoxic Drug 9.20.2 rmforall
      Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 12:31:38 -0400
      From: Betty Martini <bettym19@...>
      To: "aspartame@onelist.com" <aspartame@yahoogroups.com>

      Thank you, Rich. Notice to Lists: We can do this if everybody will
      file their complaint. Look how serious the issue of Neotame is,
      an aspartame analog, yet there were only three people who wrote,
      according to Blondell, Rich, myself, and one other,
      and I know that Ermelle Martinez wrote.

      You can't think that somebody else will do it for you. It takes a few
      minutes of your time. They need to be swamped beyond comprehension.

      Everybody on a support list should write their case history. Also, it
      would be a great help if people would put Rich's notice in newsgroups,
      on message boards, on web pages, send notices to Letters to the Editor,
      and notify the public on radio programs with your history.

      Remember "Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to produce
      uncommon results." If the FDA received 100,000 complaints aspartame
      would be off the market. And remember if you want to make the extra
      effort and send it certified mail, you know it's recorded. You can do
      it both ways, by email and certified mail. Here's our opportunity.
      Every single letter helps, and if you send me a copy, we'll have your
      case on file, and you can say if you want it published when we have the
      requests. Many people are writers, and write in communications that
      reach a lot of people.

      Let's make this a priority and get this horrible killer off the
      market. And mention in your letters against marketing Neotame, an
      analog of aspartame.

      All my best, Betty http://www.dorway.com