Betty and Don Martini visit Europe 3 weeks, finding many aware of hazards of aspartame, 2010.05.16: Rich Murray 2010.06.08

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.htm
      Tuesday, June 8, 2010
      [ at end of each long page, click on Older Posts ]
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aspartameNM/message/1603
      [ You may have to Copy and Paste URLs into your browser ]

      I really enjoyed, appreciated, and was very grateful for this
      informative grassroots account, showing how much impact two
      gallant aspartame experts abroad have for the common good.

      http://www.mpwhi.com/aspartame_called_poison_around_the_globe.htm

      ASPARTAME CALLED POISON
      AROUND THE GLOBE

      So many of you have asked about my trip and aspartame,
      I wrote some notes so you would have an update.
      No matter where you go aspartame is known as poison and
      people will tell you their horror stories as long as you are
      willing to listen.
      Even though we were on vacation and to rest we spent
      three weeks giving out material and educating people
      who wanted to know more.
      The stories never stop.
      I thought I had brought enough material, but everyday I had
      to make more copies.
      Sometimes you just had to take a deep breath, because
      you felt their suffering as they related the happenings.

      I wondered years ago how long it would take to reach
      critical mass -- today we are past that point.
      You never know when you plant seeds what will grow.
      The exponentiation of knowledge has exploded.
      If everyone only gave out one flyer a day, imagine how many
      hundreds of thousands of lives would be saved.
      When Cori Brackett filmed the documentary on aspartame,
      she titled it: Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World.
      Indeed that is no exaggeration.
      I still haven't figured out which is more epidemic with
      aspartame, MS or lupus.
      It's everywhere.
      When Dr. Maria Alemany told me in Barcelona,
      "Aspartame will kill 200 million," it was no exaggeration.
      If one did a census door by door on aspartame, they would
      be shocked by the numbers of the poisoned.

      Don and I have been suffering jet lag for a week now, but it
      was a wonderful trip.
      We feel we accomplished some good in spreading the
      word further.
      We came back home with only a handful of papers left, and
      knowing a lot of people now have more knowledge
      to get well.
      So read on about some of the countries, and
      know you all shared in spreading the word.

      All my best, Betty

      Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum.
      Mission Possible World Health International
      9270 River Club Parkway
      Duluth, Georgia 30097
      Telephone: 770-242-2599
      E-Mail: BettyM19@...

      In mutual service, Rich Murray

      fructose, aspartame, caramel in soft drinks and nonalcoholic
      fatty liver disease, W Nseir, F Nassar, N Assy,
      World J Gastroenterol: Rich Murray 2010.06.07
      http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.htm
      Monday, June 7, 2010
      [ at end of each long page, click on Older Posts ]
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aspartameNM/message/1602
      [ You may have to Copy and Paste URLs into your browser ]

      [ See also:

      Woodrow C Monte, PhD, Emiritus Prof. Nutrition gives
      many PDFs of reseach -- methanol (11% of aspartame) puts
      formaldehyde into brain and body -- multiple sclerosis,
      Alzheimer's, cancers, birth defects, headaches:
      Rich Murray 2010.05.13
      http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.htm
      Thursday, May 13, 2010
      [ at end of each long page, click on Older Posts ]
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aspartameNM/message/1601
      [ You may have to Copy and Paste URLs into your browser ]

      ( Other formaldehyde sources include alcohol drinks and
      tobacco and wood smoke.
      Adequate folic acid levels protect most people from some
      harm, but not for the brain and retinas.) ]

      Rich Murray, MA
      Boston University Graduate School 1967 psychology,
      BS MIT 1964, history and physics,
      1943 Otowi Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
      505-501-2298 rmforall@...

      http://RMForAll.blogspot.com new primary archive

      group with 146 members, 1,603 posts in a public archive

      group with 1218 members, 24,063 posts in a public archive