correct way to send testimony and evidence to Hawaii House Health Committee re aspartame ban hearing 2 pm EST Wed. Feb. 13: Murray 2008.02.12

  • Rich Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.htm
      Tuesday, February 12, 2008
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aspartameNM/message/1518

      Your posts with testimony and evidence should be be addressed
      in the Subject line:

      House Bill 2680, Room #329, 8 AM Friday:

      and the text should be headed with:

      House Bill 2680, Room #329, 8 AM Friday:

      Honorable Rep. Josh Green, M.D., Chair,
      and Honorable John Mizuno, Vice Chair:

      Please copy as committee handout for this hearing.

      For the Address lines:

      To: hlttestimony@...;

      BCC: lehner@...; repcarroll@...;

      If it is more than five pages, then fax it to (808) 586-6051.

      Remember, we only have until Wednesday morning,
      when they will look at the testimony and evidence,
      and vote. We will have a decision by Friday.

      In mutual service, Rich Murray

      Rich Murray, MA Room For All rmforall@...
      505-501-2298 1943 Otowi Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

      http://RMForAll.blogspot.com new primary archive

      group with 119 members, 1,518 posts in a public archive