- Oct 22, 1999Oct 23, 1999 Hello, I am starting a discussion list,
aspartameNM@onelist.com, to facilitate sharing a lot of information
with a full, complete, permanent, searchable archive, to help create
a free community of cooperators to clarify issues and solutions of
toxicity in our world, a forum that brings together victims, activists,
scientists, doctors, businessmen, bureaucrats, media, politicians,
with all sides, pro and con, accepted in the spirit of civil discussion.
The primary, immediate focus is aspartame, but includes MSG,
diary, excess protein and fats, pesticides, chemicals, drugs.
We are all exposed to toxins. The world universally shares a
need for solutions: fast, factual, practical, effective. Toxins may
immediately profit the few, and even greatly, but all of us need
a world in which toxins no longer create terrible suffering,
handicapped and dependent citizens, bloated health costs,
weak workers at all levels, impovrished consumers, rampant
mental illness, epidemics of novel infections, and violence
ranging from terrorism to war.
This can not be the will of source. Each of us is
1. aspartameNM@onelist.com supplements the role of
2. it is fully open to the public and for copying and reposting-- so
only post the messages, names, and addresses you want public.
3. it is fully, immediately, permanently, and publicly archived by
www.eScribe.com, so that the whole archive can be
searched by subject, name, or any word.
4. the focus will be on toxins: aspartame, MSG, diary, excess
protein and fats, pesticides, chemicals, drugs.
5. people may put their own case history in as much detail as
possible, with names and addresses of doctors, etc., with the title:
Case: Rich Murray 1995-01.06.99 , giving the date of start and
end of aspartame use, to make searching for cases easier.
6. people may post news, research, reports, reviews, critiques,
proposals, questions, visions, stories, poems, humor, links.
7. all points of view, pro and con, are welcome in the spirit of
8. Rich Murray, the initial moderator, while having the final say,
if necessary, about the acceptibility of members and their posts,
commits to supporting a completely free discussion community.
9. do not use the Reply function in answering posts on this list:
Start a new message, and lift and copy the first paragraph
of the post you are answering, so that the list is not cluttered
10. the list will help create a pool of accessible information and a
community of cooperators that will clarify issues and
solutions of toxicity in our world.
To join, post a blank message to: aspartameNM-Subscribe@onelist.com
Community email addresses:
Post message: aspartameNM@onelist.com
List owner: aspartameNMfirstname.lastname@example.org
Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.onelist.com/community/aspartameNM
Richard "Rich" T. Murray, M.A. rmforall@...
1943 Otowi Drive Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505, USA
505-986-9103 505-920-6130 cellular VoiceStream