Re: food list

  • krauter-squared@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 1998
      Carnation Cocoa (I think all the sugar & fat-free ones)

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
    • Glenn Draper
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 1999
        Sweet Thing a nutrasweet type sweetner, used at Arby's(pink packet)
        Hall's coughdrops-Sugarfree and JR'S sugarfree
        Ricola sugarfree cough drops
      • Terry & Linda
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 1999
          Dear Glenn,

          You gave me a fright there.....I use Halls Cough Drops.... I grabbed both bags
          and thank goodness they are not sugar free but thank you for this information.

          Almost any product that says it's sugar free usually has
          Aspartame/NutraSweet. One of these days when I feel up to it, I'll go in my
          Hoveround wheelchair up to Albertson's with a large tablet and go up and down
          the isles and see what I can find out. But please don't hold me to this. It
          all depends on how I feel and I haven't been able to get out of the house for
          two weeks. I went out this morning to my Bible meeting and has to leave after
          the first part due to the pain.

          But if I can I will.

          Regards,

          Linda
          The List Owner

          Aspartame - The Silent Killer
        • Terry & Linda
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 1999
            Hi,

            I use the Carnation Cocoa, the sugar one and there is no Aspartame in it. It
            just has sugar. Did you see that it also had NutraSweet in it? It didn't
            used
            to.