Re: [Aspartame Support] blindness

  • kaparody@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Dear Jan thanks for the article, I know aspartame can cause vision problems as a co-worker of mine had a hisband lose his vision on the freeway and had to pull over.  He said "it was like driving through a tunnel".  In addition, I have seven to eight hour seizure type reactions and lose my ability to speak.