[Aspartame Support] Re: Barb

  • btleah
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 10, 2009
      If you are talking about my email addy why?

      What did I do?

      Barb

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 11, 2009
        Hi Barb,
            I am going to take a risk and speak up quickly here, you have done nothing. People can unsubscribe themselves easily, simply by going to their Yahoo groups home page or at the end of each email sent to the group.  Do not let this email bother you, the list owner would not take this any other way, but that sometimes people have trouble unsubscribing themselves.
         Even if this person ment an unkindness, she does not speak for me. Don't you know that sometimes when we are going through some tough times, it is hard to be giving to someone else who reminds us of what we are feeling bad about. This is the purpose of this list, to help lift someone else up when we can.  The list owner will take care of everything for you ok? Don't worry, stay with us, you too will find relief right around the corner.
        Dee

        If you are talking about my email addy why?

        What did I do?

        Barb

        --- In aspartame@yahoogrou ps.com, Mindy Roberts <mindyrobsp@ ...> wrote:

        > unsubscribe this e-mail address
        >

        > To: aspartame@yahoogrou ps.com
        > From: btleah@...
        > Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:22:58 +0000
        > Subject: [Aspartame Support] Re: Barb
        >

        > I starved myself to lose weight and drank diet pop to keep from eating day in and day out a long time ago.
        >
        > I started to have what I call spells. I would go out and extreme fatigue. I would be so tired I wanted to kill myself.
        >
        > For years I lived with that. I now find MSG is a symptom of it and I still get very sick. I can't describe the feeling but it is sure horrible.
        >
        > I now have to watch what I eat and I no one believes me. A few do but not the docs nor much of anyone else.
        >
        > It has ruined a lot of my life.
        >
        > I found this list when a friend suggest I search out my answers on the web. I was crying for I wanted to die as I felt so bad. I knew it started way back when but people discounted it. I am no longer discounting it.
        >
        > What hurts is people don't give em credit for knowing something is wrong.
        >
        > I am sure I have permanant damage. I am ok if I am careful to avoid a flare.
        >
        > Barb
        >
        > --- In aspartame@yahoogrou ps.com, "btleah" <btleah@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi! I am Barb and I have a story but dang I am too tired now to type it out.
        > >
        > > I live with the flares of this crap for over twenty years. I know when ti started and why but no one listens to me.
        > >
        > > I will put up my story later.
        > >
        > > Barb

        > Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits.
        > http://windowslive. com/Tutorial/ Hotmail/Storage? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ HM_Tutorial_ Storage_062009

      • btleah
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 11, 2009
          OK I am here. I know how yahoo works and I have an old computer degree and when I am feeling ok I do paintings.

          I started to wotk on one today but then I got blasted via the web because again someone did not believe me and I have held back from doing an on line course with essys. She called me a deadbeat.

          I can do it if I am sick and feeling brain dead. I know you guys probably understand and why I joined.

          I am so tired of not being believed how this feels to my body. I now know withen 24-48 hours of eating MSG I am going to feel rotten, I don't drive, and I can't think well.

          That is when I type funny and often sign my name twice.

          It is hard when I had to figure this out myself of why this is so and I knew when it started. It can get so bad I can pass out from extreme critique.

          My doc said it is allergies and wrote me a prescription for it. Of course it was not the problem and I quit them.

          I recently went though kidney issues due to meds the doc made me take for HBP due to my weight and MSG. I now can't eat salt or my feet are like baloons. I know it will go down as I am working to be careful in what I eat.

          I started to work on painting via computer today so I am starting to do better. I just can't forget to not eat out. I will be ok and I do tell people about MSG and Nutrasweet.

          Thanks.

          It read like they were telling me to leave. Or did I do it again not read it right because of how i feel.

          I expect to be ok in a few days.

          Barb

          --- In aspartame@yahoogroups.com, "Dee" <nitakay1@...> wrote:

          > Hi Barb,
          > I am going to take a risk and speak up quickly here, you have done nothing. People can unsubscribe themselves easily, simply by going to their Yahoo groups home page or at the end of each email sent to the group. Do not let this email bother you, the list owner would not take this any other way, but that sometimes people have trouble unsubscribing themselves.
          > Even if this person ment an unkindness, she does not speak for me. Don't you know that sometimes when we are going through some tough times, it is hard to be giving to someone else who reminds us of what we are feeling bad about. This is the purpose of this list, to help lift someone else up when we can. The list owner will take care of everything for you ok? Don't worry, stay with us, you too will find relief right around the corner.
          > Dee

        • margaret russell
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 11, 2009
            Barb, I think that you will find that the person wants HER email addy off the group's list, NOT yours (lol) and it inadvertently (or deliberately, I don;t know), got posted for us all to see. Do't worry, you did nothing wrong
            Margaret Russell
            Brisbane
            AUSTRALIA

            OK I am here. I know how yahoo works and I have an old computer degree and when I am feeling ok I do paintings.

            I started to wotk on one today but then I got blasted via the web because again someone did not believe me and I have held back from doing an on line course with essys. She called me a deadbeat.

            I can do it if I am sick and feeling brain dead. I know you guys probably understand and why I joined.

            I am so tired of not being believed how this feels to my body. I now know withen 24-48 hours of eating MSG I am going to feel rotten, I don't drive, and I can't think well.

            That is when I type funny and often sign my name twice.

            It is hard when I had to figure this out myself of why this is so and I knew when it started. It can get so bad I can pass out from extreme critique.

            My doc said it is allergies and wrote me a prescription for it. Of course it was not the problem and I quit them.

            I recently went though kidney issues due to meds the doc made me take for HBP due to my weight and MSG. I now can't eat salt or my feet are like baloons. I know it will go down as I am working to be careful in what I eat.

            I started to work on painting via computer today so I am starting to do better. I just can't forget to not eat out. I will be ok and I do tell people about MSG and Nutrasweet.

            Thanks.

            It read like they were telling me to leave. Or did I do it again not read it right because of how i feel.

            I expect to be ok in a few days.

            Barb

            --- In aspartame@yahoogrou ps.com, "Dee" <nitakay1@.. .> wrote:

            > Hi Barb,
            > I am going to take a risk and speak up quickly here, you have done nothing. People can unsubscribe themselves easily, simply by going to their Yahoo groups home page or at the end of each email sent to the group. Do not let this email bother you, the list owner would not take this any other way, but that sometimes people have trouble unsubscribing themselves.
            > Even if this person ment an unkindness, she does not speak for me. Don't you know that sometimes when we are going through some tough times, it is hard to be giving to someone else who reminds us of what we are feeling bad about. This is the purpose of this list, to help lift someone else up when we can. The list owner will take care of everything for you ok? Don't worry, stay with us, you too will find relief right around the corner.
            > Dee

            Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..
          • btleah
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 12, 2009
              That is OK.

              I seen this before on the art lists I am on.

              I am against NutraSweet as well as MSG.

              Barb