The North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities (NCCDD) is developing the next Five-Year State Plan and wants to hear from you! If you live in Northlkaylie
FYI - for families who have teens with ASD. please see attached flyers for more information This is an invitation to participate in our focus group researchlkaylie
On a personal note we went to the Northgate showing last weekend and this is a great movie for thinking and talking about feelings. Thanks, Lisa Beth Hutsonlkaylie
As parents, we support one another with information and encouragement. Through the grapevine, members keep each other aware of current happenings. Parent groups meet for coffee, we have informational meetings about topics such as summer camps, therapies, and events where we socialize and all of our family members have fun together!
- Sep 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.