2016 CIDD COMMUNITY TALK SERIES presents Kathy Hotelling, Ph.D. and Becky Brantley, B.A. “Addressing Challenging Behaviors Using the Neurobehaviorallkaylie
A lot of significant events transpired in 2015 that affected the autism community. Over the course of 2015, we witnessed important autism-related events,c.decandia
I am working with a journalism student who is writing articles on the upcoming Inclusive Playground that Chapel Hill Parks & Recreation is planning. If you'dmkaslovsky
As parents, we support one another with information and encouragement. Through the grapevine, members keep each other aware of current happenings. Parent groups meet for coffee, we have informational meetings about topics such as summer camps, therapies, and events where we socialize and all of our family members have fun together!
- Sep 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.