Hi, Caroline: I know Pete Rubinas (Head of School) has sensitivity towards students with ASD. I also know Ginny Thompson (Diverse Community Specialist at thekeenanlisa81
Hi Caroline,What I've heard about montessori is that the project based learning (hands on) aspect of it is good for kids on the spectrum but that the lack ofmary.berridge
I've known ASD kids to do well in Montessori (after all it was developed with kids with special needs in mind). But I've also known others who have not. Awweiher
As parents, we support one another with information and encouragement. Through the grapevine, members keep each other aware of current happenings. Parent groups meet for coffee, we have informational meetings about topics such as summer camps, therapies, and events where we socialize and all of our family members have fun together!
- Sep 7, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.