finally friday - THANK YOU ALL!

  • manan singh KATOHORA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:45 PM
      "Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires ' must come to you." - Shakti Gawain

      so finally friday...
      i apologize for approving too many emails...
      its just so overwhelming... GOD IS KIND ~ jai mata di !~

      OUR 2002 film FLAVORS www.flavorsthemovie.com is being shown all over india, and ASIA... on STAR MOVIES www.startv.com/eng/frame_schedule.cfm ~ they r gonna show it tomorrow afternoon 1pm INDIA time...

      OUR 2003 film ARYA www.nritvfilmclub.com/arya.html is getting positive reviews, sales r awesome - actors getting great coverage ESPECIALLY shetal shah - www.hindustantimes.com/news/5967_1413904,001600060010.htm - all over the globe...
      u can get it from ur local indian store or order online - www.nritvfilmclub.com/store.php

      OUR 2004 film PAINT ME NEWD... www.paintmeBEEP.com - story of an indian-american girl with tourette syndrome... finally got accepted in an asian film festival... [will send out the details soon] most festivals rejected it cos it has like 10 seconds of newdity spread over 4 scenes... [this DVD will be releasing in FALL 2005 + other short films... with lords grace ~]

      OUR 2005 film THE END is making news in INDIA - http://movies.indiatimes.com/quickies/1155225.cms - my relatives in india just called my mom in maryland... a) they saw FLAVORS on star movies + they read this major news in PRINT - hindustan times, delhi times, times of india, pune times, bombay times etc... everywhere...

      u can see i used the word OUR - cos it can never be "me" or "mine" - making a movie or anything creative is a teamwork... ~ wait till u hear/read the premise of EVENING SHADOWS... the one i am filming in DC metro this weekend... leaving in few hrs... - well in short GOD is kind... and i owe all this to my parents, to u guys - readers, my cast/crew - my investors and producers... and people from whom i learned filmmaking - manish gupta, raj/dk, tushar unadkat and malik jee ~

      everyone... have a nice long weekend, jai mata di - manan singh KATOHORA
      www.geocities.com/manan7

      "By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The non-existent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired." - Nikos Kazantzakis

      ( NEW stills from JUNE 25/26 "THE END" - shoot with SANNY and WAYNE -
      rehearsals with AMNEEK and MANAN - http://photos.yahoo.com/jmd_shortfilms
      with some funny/kewl captions )

      THOUGHT TO PONDER !

      An old Cherokee Indian is teaching his grandson about life: "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy. "It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

      The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,"Which wolf will win?"

      The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

      Speech by Thomas Friedman of The New York Times....
      "When we were young kids growing up in America, we were told to eat our vegetables at dinner and not leave them. Mothers said, 'think of the starving children in India and finish the dinner.'

      And now I tell my children: 'Finish your maths homework. Think of the children in India who would make you starve, if you don't.'"

      WHACKY MAN NEW INTERVIEW - www.nripulse.com/profile_Manan.htm
      PICS FROM RED CARPET - http://photos.yahoo.com/whacky_manan AWARDS

      "Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap." - William Bennett

      JAI MATA DI ~