[FILM] Casting Director: Julie Kim

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Biography for Julia Kim
      http://imdb.com/name/nm0453547/bio

      Julia Kim is an independent Casting Director based in Los Angeles.
      She loves film and has a passion for unearthing new talent. Recent
      endeavors include "Wassup Rockers,"
      (http://www.starpulse.com/Movies/Wassup_Rockers/Cast_and_Crew/)
      directed by the infamous Larry Clark, of "Kids" fame.

      The film premiered at the Toronto Film Festival and was the opening
      night selection at the 2006 Slamdance Film Festival. Julia also
      cast "Wild Tigers I Have Known," executive produced by Gus Van Sant
      & Scott Rudin.

      It made its debut at this year's Sundance Film Festival. She also
      cast "My Bollywood Bride," which premiered at the 2006 Palm Springs
      Film Festival. Before that, highlights include "But I'm a
      Cheerleader" and "Two Family House," which won the Audience Prize at
      Sundance 2000.

      Julia also recently cast a reality show for Asian Cable Network AZN,
      and has done numerous national commercials for Budweiser, Bud Light,
      Coke Zero, Virgin and Amped Mobile. She also continues to be
      actively involved in casting workshops and has served on several
      discussion panels regarding casting.

      =====

      Miscellaneous Crew - filmography
      http://imdb.com/name/nm0453547/

      The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) (casting associate)
      Monkeybone (2001) (casting associate)
      Bedazzled (2000) (casting associate)
      ... aka Teuflisch (Germany)
      Bossa Nova (2000) (casting assistant: New York)
      Drive Me Crazy (1999) (casting associate)
      Soldier (1998/I) (casting associate)
      Hope Floats (1998) (casting associate)
      Slums of Beverly Hills (1998) (casting associate)
      Montana (1998) (casting assistant)
      ... aka Nothing Personal (Australia: video title)
      The Truth About Cats & Dogs (1996) (casting assistant)
      Fear (1996) (casting assistant)
      ... aka No Fear
      Get Shorty (1995) (casting assistant)
      "The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin" (1987) TV Series (production
      assistant)

      Casting Director - filmography
      My Bollywood Bride (2006)
      Americanese (2006)
      Wild Tigers I Have Known (2006)
      Wassup Rockers (2005)
      Into the Sun (2005)
      Full Clip (2004)
      The Complex (2002)
      L.A.X. (2002)
      Two Family House (2000)
      But I'm a Cheerleader (1999)
      Trash (1999)
      ... aka No Fear (UK)
      ... aka Nobody's Children (Europe: English title)
      Tyrone (1999)
      ... aka Bad Trip (USA: video title)