[TV] Dee Johnson - Executive Producer of "Commander-in-Chief" (Geena Davis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      DEE JOHNSON, executive producer
      http://www.abcmedianet.com/showpage/showpage.html?
      program_id=ID0001&type=producers
      http://www.touchstonetvpress.com/shows/commander/commander_producers.
      shtml
      http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/imdb/imdb_frame.jsp?
      pagetype=title&page=/title/tt0108757/

      Dee Johnson began her writing career on NBC's "I'll Fly Away," after
      David Chase, creator of "The Sopranos," read her work and gave her a
      freelance episode. Shortly afterward she was hired as a staff writer
      on Fox's "Melrose Place," where she quickly rose to supervising
      producer.

      She also wrote an episode of NBC's acclaimed "Homicide: Life on the
      Streets," then went on to NBC's "The Profiler." Johnson left to
      become co-executive producer on Lifetime's "Any Day Now." John Wells
      then hired her on "ER" and, after four seasons, she became an
      executive producer.

      ===

      Dee Johnson
      Executive Producer/Writer
      ABC's Commander-in-Chief Starring Geena Davis
      http://www.wga.org/WrittenBy/0900/diversity.html

      agnostic Filipino-caucasian female who lives with her partner and
      has a son. After two seasons on Any Day Now, she's moved to ER. She
      began her career as the writers' assistant on I'll Fly Away.
      Showrunner David Chase gave her an opportunity to write her first
      script. From there she moved to Melrose Place for several seasons
      and then to Profiler for a season.

      She calls Any Day Now "a 12-step program for writers who used to be
      on Profiler." Johnson has never worked on a staff as diverse as Any
      Day Now, "particularly in terms of male-female ratio, but beyond
      that, in terms of ethnicities and points of view."

      The experience made her more aware of the reality of racism. "It's
      not often that you get to sit down and really talk about some of the
      more painful memories of your life and other people's lives. People
      were very sharing and giving in the room."

      -

      Dee Johnson, former co-executive producer, reveals, "We ended up in
      howling fights, but it was really fabulous. It was like a great
      think tank. It was fun. It got dicey. All of us came out of it with
      all kinds of new information."

      =======================

      http://marcyfrommaui.powerfulintentions.com/forum/topic/1744
      My intentions are to be an instrument of influence in spreading
      peace throughout the world. The birthday of one of the "GREATS" in
      history is coming up to be celebrated with a holiday this Monday,
      January 17th -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Here is an Editorial
      Review about the book "Dear Dr. King" composed of letters written by
      children:

      =======

      http://deejohnson.powerfulintentions.com/
      My Current Powerful Intention(s):To create that which attracts
      success in being, living, loving, and serving.
      My Life Purpose:To spread the wealth of well being and inspire
      others to find their path to well being while living as life is
      meant to live.
      My Values:I value integrity, integrity, integrity!
      I value a spiritual journey.
      I value my family.
      I value myself and fellow human beings.
      I value love and humility.
      I value service to humankind.
      I value abundant health.
      My Story:WHAT DO I BELIEVE?
      I truly believe we are all here on purpose. We are all part of a
      universal vision, a universal LifeForce. Some of us tune in to it
      and some of us do not. Some of us tune in to it more than others and
      at various degrees. Some, for unknown reasons have had their tuning
      fork rusted so badly you can't tell it's a fork!

      I believe that when enough people come together in positive
      vibration anything is possible! We can lift a world of people! I
      believe that everyone on this planet should have the health they
      deserve! I believe that everyone should be able to achieve their
      ideal weight with ease, which is their birthright! I believe that
      everyone should have the wealth they deserve! I believe that
      everyone should have the opportunities available to accomplish what
      they deserve!

      I am forever thankful to the company, whose products gave me my life
      back, and to the organization created to provide the indispensable
      internet marketing tool(arm)when I was ready to share, globally,
      with humanity. THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS!

      I was born in Riverside, California to a wonderful mother and
      father. My wonderful mother is the strongest woman I know with all
      of the history she has endured, and continues with strength and a
      smile for everyone. I am married to my soul mate, have a wonderful
      daughter (age 28) - who is a fantastic second grade teacher, and a
      wonderful son (age 24) - who graduated from college with a degree in
      Business Administration.

      I believe that life needs to have purpose. Life needs to be on
      purpose. When there is no purpose, there is no life. To just exist
      is not to LIVE! But to LIVE, one must first have HEALTH! For without
      HEALTH, all else is naught.

      WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?

      I believe our purpose is continually evolving, changing, morphing,
      but always in the direction of the ultimate goal – the ultimate
      vision – the ultimate love – passion – abundance – peace and
      happiness for all.
      STAY ON YOUR PATH!

      You cannot go wrong when you stay on your path. Your path can swirl,
      curve, swish, change, fork, and detour. If your directional compass
      guides you back to the right direction, you will reach your goal,
      you will reach your star, you will not lose. Work hard to conquer
      fear. Fear is the root of all dysfunction. Fear is simply: "False
      Expectations Appearing Real" Know what you fear, face it, and get
      rid of it. Keep only what is healthy caution. Know the difference!
      Know yourself! "And to thine own self be true."

      LET GO AND LET (God, Higher Power, Spirit, Supreme Being, et.al)

      When you can do that(let go)of things you cannot control; when you
      recognize what you cannot control, when you "give in" and "go with
      the flow" you are in harmony with the universe. This does not mean
      to flow irresponsibly – it means to flow purposefully.

      LAUGH, LIVE, LOVE!

      My vision is to become that which I believe in, to share with like
      individuals, to be a friend, to be of service to others, and to take
      care of myself.

      THE JOURNEY

      Life is a journey with ups, downs, valleys, plateaus, mountains,
      rivers, oceans, and many hurdles and obstacles to try us. Our choice
      is in how we handle them, how we react to them, how we order them in
      the scheme of our universe. Which ones are important? Which do we
      learn from? Which do we overlook? Which do we recognize as on
      purpose?

      I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME, WITH
      THE RIGHT PEOPLE! GOD BLESS!

      My Vision:My vision is for a peaceful world with abundance for all
      whose positive energy vibrates with love and powerful intentions!