[PUBLIC RELATIONS] Patrice Tanaka - Co-Founder of the PR Film PT&Co.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      PATRICE TANAKA
      CO-FOUNDER OF PT&CO.
      http://www.womcom.org/halloffame/headliner/ptanaka.html

      Prior to founding PT&Co., Ms. Tanaka was Executive Vice President &
      General Manager of Chiat/Day's PR subsidiary. Ms. Tanaka currently
      serves on the boards of Asian Women in Business, the Family Violence
      Prevention Fund, the Girl Scout Council of Greater New York and New
      York Women in Communications where she is Immediate Past President.
      She is also a founding board member of the PR agency trade
      association, the Council of PR Firms, and the Asian Pacific American
      Women's Leadership Institute. Ms. Tanaka is also a member of the New
      York Women's Forum. She was born and raised in Hawaii and is a
      graduate of the University of Hawaii (1974).

      completing a successful management buyback of her public relations
      firm from former parent company, Chiat/Day, inc. advertising. Over
      the past 13 years, Ms. Tanaka has led PT&Co. to become one of the
      nation's most highly regarded independent PR firms. During that
      time, the agency has grown more than 850 percent, won 160+ industry
      awards for its breakthrough PR campaigns, been celebrated by Inside
      PR magazine as the "#1 Hot Creative Shop" in the nation, the "#1
      Employer of Choice" among mid-size PR firms in America, and the "#1
      Most Esteemed PR Firm in New York" by various PR industry trade
      publications and organizations.

      Ms. Tanaka attributes the success of her agency to the fact that the
      company is wholly owned by a group of six co-founder/owners who are
      passionate about building a great PR agency brand. She and her five
      partners – Evelyn Calleja, John Frazier, Maria Kalligeros, Fran
      Kelly and Ellen LaNicca – have successfully built PT&Co. by focusing
      on creating: "great work," a "great workplace" and "great
      communities that work."

      Some of America's leading consumer marketers have been attracted by
      the agency's high-energy drive to do breakthrough PR, including
      American Express, Avon Products, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Canon U.S.A.,
      Coors Brewing Co., Duracell, Ernst & Young, Fodor's Travel
      Guides/fodors.com, General Motors, Godiva Chocolatier, Liz
      Claiborne, Microsoft, Novartis, Procter & Gamble, Charles Schwab &
      Co., Target Stores, among others.

      -

      Members of the Media call Patrice at 212.229.0500
      Prospective Clients call Patrice at 212.229.0500 or email her at
      ptanaka@...

      -

      http://www.womcom.org/headlineraward.html
      Patrice Tanaka ("PT") co-founded PT&Co. in July l990 upon completing
[...]

      Ms. Tanaka has been honored/will be honored by a number of
      organizations, including: the University of Hawaii, which will honor
      her with its "Distinguished Alumni Award" (2003); the Public
      Relations Society of America (PRSA), which will confer upon her
      their Paul M. Lund Award for Public Service (2002); Asian Women in
      Business (AWIB) which saluted her with its "Entrepreneurial
      Leadership Award" (2001); The Star Group which honored her as one of
      the "Leading Women Entrepreneurs of the World" (2001); Inside PR
      magazine which recognized her as a "Creativity All-Star" (2000);
      Asian Enterprise magazine which named her "Asian Entrepreneur of the
      Year" (1999); Business & Professional Women/U.S.A. which bestowed
      upon her its "Women Mean Business Award"(1999); New York Women in
      Communications which presented her with the "Matrix" Award (1997) in
      Public Relations; Girl Scout Council of Greater New York which
      honored her with a "Women of Distinction" Award (1995); YWCA which
      named her to its "Academy of Women Achievers" (1994); and Working
      Mother magazine with its "Mothering That Works" Award (1994) for
      creating a family-friendly workplace.

      Ms. Tanaka currently serves on the boards of Asian Women in
      Business, the Family Violence Prevention Fund, the Girl Scout
      Council of Greater New York and New York Women in Communications
      where she is Immediate Past President. She is also a founding board
      member of the PR agency trade association, the Council of PR Firms,
      and the Asian Pacific American Women's Leadership Institute. Ms.
      Tanaka is also a member of the New York Women's Forum. She was born
      and raised in Hawaii and is a graduate of the University of Hawaii
      (1974).

      ===============

      http://www.ptanaka.com/
      Patrice Tanaka & Company, Inc. (PT&Co.), based in New York City, is
      a mid-size, independent, brand marketing PR and corporate PR agency
      with a specialty in marketing to women and cause-related marketing.
      Since 1990, the four co-founder/owners have successfully built the
      agency by focusing on creating: great work, a great workplace and
      great communities that work. PT&Co. has won more than 160 PR
      industry awards for client campaigns and been recognized as the "#1
      Hot Creative Shop" in the nation, the "#1 Employer of Choice" among
      mid-size PR firms in America, and the "#1 Most Esteemed PR Firm in
      New York" by various PR industry trade publications and
      organizations. PT&Co. is a member of Pinnacle Worldwide, a global
      network of 60 independent PR agencies in the U.S., Europe, Asia-
      Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East, and one of five founding
      members of the Lumin Collaborative, an intellectual collaborative of
      PR agencies dedicated to creating innovative communications
      solutions to clients' business problems.

      ==============

      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frwho.htm
      PT&Co. is a full-service corporate and marketing communications
      agency serving clients in a range of consumer categories.

      We strive to create breakthrough PR campaigns to help clients
      achieve their corporate and/or marketing objectives.

      In doing so, PT&Co. endeavors to serve the best interests of its
      many stakeholders, including clients, the media, employees,
      shareholders, suppliers and the community-at-large, through a
      passion for excellence, a commitment to honest business practices,
      and a belief that one company can make a difference in creating
      positive social change.

      PT&Co. was founded in July 1990 when Patrice Tanaka led a group of
      colleagues in a successful management buyback of our PR subsidiary
      from former parent, Chiat/Day, inc. Advertising. Since then, the
      four co-founder/owners of PT&Co. have built the agency by focusing
      on three things: creating great work (that's what attracts and
      retains clients); creating a great workplace environment (in order
      to attract and retain the top PR talent needed to produce great work
      for clients); and creating great communities that work. (What we do
      must contribute to creating healthy, sustainable communities.)

      As an employee-owned PR agency, we are able to provide clients
      with "extreme accountability." Every account team at PT&Co. is
      headed by one of the agency's four co-founder/owners. We know that
      PT&Co.'s success is inextricably linked with that of our clients.
      Bottom-line: If we help our clients grow their businesses, we grow
      ours.

      Evelyn Calleja
      CFO, Chief Business Officer & Co-Founder

      Maria Kalligeros
      President & Co-Founder
      Director—Fashion, Retail, Luxury, Lifestyle and Cause-Related
      Marketing Groups

      Ellen LaNicca Albanese
      President & Co-Founder
      Director—Home, Healthcare, Financial Services and Travel Groups

      Patrice Tanaka
      CEO, Creative Director & Co-Founder

      =====

      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frwho.htm
      VISION

      To create great communities within
      and beyond our workplace.

      VALUES

      Community: At its essence, our work at PT&Co. is about creating
      community beginning with our workplace and extending well beyond it.
      We understand that PT&Co. operates within the context of a greater
      community and that we have a responsibility to contribute in a
      positive way to that community-at-large. Businesses such as ours and
      those of our clients can only flourish in the fertile soil of
      healthy, sustainable communities.

      Team work: A team of talented, caring and committed professionals
      working
      well together is key to producing the caliber and scope of work we
      strive to do at PT&Co. When hiring, we look for people who embrace
      and celebrate team work as a way to achieve more than they could on
      their own.

      Trust: This is fundamental to any good relationship whether between
      employees, employee and supervisor or agency and client. Trust is
      built each day by honoring our commitments. Over time, trust is the
      glue that binds and builds great communities.

      Honesty: Cynics would argue that honesty and business are anathema.
      At PT&Co. we believe that without honesty and openness it is
      impossible to create great work or a great workplace or great
      communities-at-large. All of these endeavors require the sometimes
      hard and, at times, painful work of intellectual and emotional
      honesty in order to produce something that is truly great and not
      the mediocre result of expediency.

      Creativity: An act of creation resulted in PT&Co. being born more
      than a decade ago. Creativity for us is the ability to imagine a
      brighter, happier and greater future for ourselves and for our
      clients and to develop and implement a strategic plan to get there.
      We look for people who bring the positive energy of creativity to
      every task and every job at the agency – all of these collective
      acts of creation are what help us to create great work, a great
      workplace and great communities beyond our workplace.

      Excellence: Excellence comes down to caring enough to do your very
      best work and doing whatever it takes to deliver against your
      commitments. That is why we make a strong effort to align our
      employees' personal interests and passions with the work they do for
      clients. We know that when personal and professional interests
      converge the combination can be powerful. And the likelihood of
      doing not just good work, but great work, is exponentially higher.

      Joy: And, last but not least, we believe in the importance of having
      joy in our lives at work. The joy of creating great work – not just
      work that's good enough. The joy of knowing that the great work we
      produce contributes to creating a great workplace environment for
      ourselves and our colleagues. The joy of feeling that our work is
      meaningful and contributes in some small way to making the world a
      better place to live. Joy is a small word, but a big concept at
      PT&Co.

      MISSION

      Create breakthrough marketing and corporate PR campaigns to help
      companies and organizations we believe in build strong, enduring
      brands that capture the hearts and minds of their target consumers.

      In doing so, we try to serve the best interests of our many
      stakeholders, including clients, the media, employees, shareholders,
      suppliers, the public relations industry and the community-at-large,
      through a passion for excellence, a commitment to honest business
      practices, and a belief that one company can make a difference in
      creating positive social change.

      =========

      VITAL STATISTICS
      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frwho.htm

      Profile: A full-service corporate and marketing PR agency serving
      clients in a range of consumer categories

      Ownership: Wholly owned by the four co-founder/owners.

      Size: Mid-size independent PR agency; 30 employees; $5 million in
      revenues

      History: PT&Co. was founded on July 30, 1990 following a management
      buyback of the agency from former parent company, Chiat/Day, inc.
      Advertising

      Location: New York

      Affiliates: Member of Pinnacle Worldwide network of 60 independent
      PR agencies in the U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and
      the Middle East

      Affiliates: Member of LuminLLC An intellectual collaborative of like-
      minded, independently owned Public Relations firms in the U.S.

      Honors:

      "Lifetime Achievement Award" for Liz Claiborne "Women's Work"
      campaign, SABRE Awards (2003)
      "The Greatest PR Campaigns Ever" for Windows 95 Launch, PR Week
      (2002)
      "#1 (of 25) Top PR Agency Community Service Programs," Holmes Report
      (2002)
      "#1 Employer of Choice" Among Mid-Sized Agencies, Holmes Report
      (2001)
      "#1 Most Esteemed PR Firm in NY," Thomas L. Harris/Impulse Research
      (2000)
      "Top 20 PR Campaigns of the Decade" for Coors Brewing Co., Windows
      95 and Liz Claiborne, Inside PR (2000)
      "#1 Most Creative Agency" in the nation, Inside PR (1998)
      "#2 Best Workplace" in the nation, Inside PR (1998)
      "#2 Hot Creative Agency" in the nation, Inside PR (1995)
      "15 Family Friendly Workplaces in America," Working Mother (1994)
      "#1 Hot Creative Agency" in the nation, Inside PR (1993)
      160 + PR industry awards

      ====

      CAPABILITIES
      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frwho.htm

      Brand-Building Marketing PR
      Corporate Image PR
      Cause-Related Marketing
      Web-Based PR
      Crisis Management
      Community Relations
      Business-to-Business PR
      Sales Promotions
      Event Management

      OUR RESOURCES
      Strategic & Creative Development Board
      Crisis Communications Swat Team
      Research Capabilities/Tools
      State-of-the-Art Technology
      National and Global PR Affiliates
      Strategic Alliances

      OUR APPROACH TO PR
      Combine sound, strategic thinking with breakthrough creative to
      develop public relations programs that address the specific
      marketing and/or corporate needs of clients.

      BRAND-BUILDING MARKETING PR
      PT&Co. has a proven track record in successfully promoting consumer
      products ranging from commodities (Duracell Batteries, etc.) to
      luxury goods/services (American Express Card, Godiva Chocolatier,
      etc.).

      Agency assignments have involved everything from launching new
      products (Avon's Anew Intensive Treatment for Face, Duracell
      PowerCheck, Godiva Ice Cream, Hartz Mountain's Control Pet Care
      System, Newman's (Paul) Own Popcorn and Lemonade, Windows 95, etc.)
      to repositioning brands (Avon Products, Spiegel Catalog, Collagen
      Replacement Therapy, etc.) to revitalizing mature brands
      (CorningWare, Korbel Champagne, Liz Claiborne, etc.).

      CORPORATE IMAGE PR
      PT&Co. has in-depth experience in helping new and established
      companies position themselves as leaders in high-profile industries
      such as automotive (General Motors), technology (Iomega, Microsoft),
      beauty (Avon Products), apparel manufacturing (Liz Claiborne),
      retail (Neiman Marcus, Spiegel), beverage alcohol (Coors Brewing
      Co., Korbel Champagne), specialty foods (Godiva Chocolatier), pet
      products (Hartz Mountain), advertising (Chiat/Day), juvenile
      products (Gymboree), publishing (Knapp Communications – former
      publishers of Architectural Digest and other magazines), insurance
      (Nationwide), financial services (American Express, Charles Schwab &
      Co.), professional services (Ernst & Young LLP), travel (Amadeus
      GTD, Sandals and Beaches Resorts, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts),
      nutraceuticals (Novogen Corporate), etc.

      CAUSE-RELATED MARKETING PR
      PT&Co. has strong experience – and great interest – in cause-related
      marketing through work for Avon Products (Avon's Breast Cancer
      Awareness Crusade), Liz Claiborne ("Women's Work," a national public
      service campaign involving the issue of domestic violence), Liz
      Claiborne Foundation ("Community Breast Care Initiative"), Coors
      Brewing ("Literacy. Pass It On."), Target Stores/Tiger Woods
      Foundation ("Start Something" program), Newman's (Paul) Own Foods
      (Hole in the Wall Gang Camp for children with life threatening
      diseases), Home Sewing Association ("Sew For The Cure"), Wyndham
      Hotels & Resorts ("Dream For The Cure"), and Share Our
      Strength "Taste of the Nation New York" benefit for hunger relief,
      etc.

      WEB-BASED PR
      PT&Co. has helped tech and non-tech clients develop and launch their
      online presence and/or e-commerce business, including Avon Products
      (avon.com), Coors Brewing Co. (gogetfit.com), CorningWare
      (corningwareeschool.com), Fodors Travel Publications (fodors.com),
      Godiva (godiva.com), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
      (femalebusinesstraveler.com), among others. We have also helped
      launch familymeds.com, a new e-pharmacy; friendfinder.com, an online
      dating and friendship development site; and OperadiO.com, a
      Webcaster offering seven channels of streaming opera and classical
      music.

      CRISIS MANAGEMENT
      PT&Co. has extensive experience in crisis management having handled
      everything from product recalls and seizures to homicides to
      environmental pollution to hurricane disaster relief.

      COMMUNITY RELATIONS PR
      PT&Co. has experience in developing and implementing multi-market,
      community relations programs designed to position companies (e.g.,
      Arrow Shirt Company, Coors Brewing Co., Liz Claiborne, NYNEX Yellow
      Pages, etc.) as good corporate citizens.

      BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS PR
      PT&Co. has helped clients such as Amadeus GTD, All-Clad
      Metalcrafters, Ernst & Young LLP, Godiva Chocolatier, Wyndham Hotels
      & Resorts, among others, to successfully target business-to-business
      customers to grow their brands.

      SALES PROMOTIONS
      PT&Co. has developed and implemented brand-building sales promotions
      designed to drive awareness and trial in memorable and distinctive
      ways for clients such as All-Clad Metalcrafters ("Cooking Couples"),
      American Express Gift Cheques (weddingchannel.com "$20,000 Dream
      Wedding" promotion), Godiva Chocolatier ("Chocolates & Diamonds"
      Valentine's promotion), The Breakers Resort ("Emily Post Summer
      Camp"), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts ("Triple Upgrade," "Three-Day
      Weekend"), among others.

      EVENT MANAGEMENT
      PT&Co. has extensive experience in staging small to large-scale
      special events such as:

      National Monument Unveilings

      Unveiling of the Washington Monument Restoration in our nation's
      capital. The event on July 4, 2000 involved highlighting client
      Target Stores' four-year collaboration with the National Park
      Foundation to restore this historic national monument. The unveiling
      featured special fireworks (red, white and blue, of course), a laser
      light show that recreated the artful Michael Graves-designed
      scaffolding that shrouded the monument during the restoration, a
      newly rescored "Washington Waltz" — originally composed in honor of
      the monument's dedication in 1884 and performed by the U.S. Armed
      Forces Band, and entertainment by Amy Grant. Dignitaries included
      Secretary of the Interior Bruce Babbit who commended Target for its
      leadership in restoring the Washington Monument.
      Black Tie Galas

      125th anniversary celebration for Spiegel Catalog at the
      Metropolitan Museum of Art of New York attended by 800 guests. The
      event featured special guest emcee Candice Bergen, a video
      retrospective of Spiegel's history, dinner, entertainment by Liza
      Minnelli and dancing to the Peter Duchin orchestra.
      Ship Christenings

      Christening of The New Yorker, the nation's largest inland waterway
      luxury vessel, operated by World Yacht. The event, attended by 650
      guests (New York's political and business leaders, World Yacht
      corporate clients and the media) featured the christening ceremony
      (Mrs. David Dinkins gave the address and the late Helen Hayes was
      the sponsor), a flotilla of World Yacht and Circle Line boats
      saluting The New Yorker, fireboats spraying arches of colored water,
      and a luncheon cruise.
      International Press Conferences

      The "Paris Lip" International Press Conference for client, Collagen
      Corporation, during the Spring '91 Ready-to-Wear Collections in
      Paris. The event featured remarks by Collagen Corporation
      executives, a multi-media presentation by Lauren Bacall on the
      evolution of Hollywood "lip fashions" over the years, and a live
      demonstration by the French dermatologist who invented the "Paris
      Lip," a lip augmentation procedure using injectable collagen. This
      standing-room-only press conference attracted 125 fashion editors
      from five countries.
      National Press Conferences

      Wyndham Hotels & Resorts National Press Conference/Luncheon to
      introduce the company's first-ever national brand identity campaign.
      The event featured the results of a "Hotel Pet Peeves of Business
      Travelers Survey" we developed and had conducted for Wyndham, a
      video featuring "person-on-the-street" interviews dramatizing the
      top 10 pet peeves, and the introduction of Wyndham Hotels' new
      corporate campaign to address many of the major pet peeves. The
      press conference was attended by 50 key trade and consumer editors,
      including The New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure,
      Business Week, FNN, CNBC, etc.
      National Summit

      "Summit on Women, Literacy and the American Workplace" in
      Washington, D.C. for client, the Coors Women's Literacy Program
      (during "National Literacy Awareness Month") to explore the link
      between literacy and economic empowerment among women. It was
      attended by approximately 200 women's organization leaders and
      staff, policy makers, literacy/job skill practitioners and women
      business leaders. The result of this successful Summit included:
      heightening awareness of the problems of illiteracy among women,
      specifically its harsher economic consequences; enhancing Coors'
      relationships with key women's organizations and policy makers; and
      positioning Coors' leadership role in raising awareness and funding
      for adult literacy programs nationwide and the company's own
      internal efforts to combat illiteracy through such initiatives as on-
      site literacy training centers for employees.
      Competitions

      Bastille Day "Let Them Eat Cake!" Pastry Chefs Competition involved
      a competition to create "the" confection that Marie Antoinette had
      in mind when she uttered that famous dictum. PT&Co. designed the
      event as a fund-raiser to benefit The Pierre Franey Endowment Fund
      at Johnson & Wales Culinary College in order to showcase the
      agency's hotel restaurant client, Nicole – Brasserie de Paris. This
      very successful annual food world event, now in its second decade,
      involves New York's top pastry chefs (Four Seasons, The "21" Club,
      Lutece, etc.) and food world luminaries who served as judges
      (cookbook author Jacques Pepin, New York Magazine's Gael Greene,
      restaurateur Tony May, etc.).
      Community Events

      NYNEX Yellow Pages Community Events Program, a multi-market (New
      York, Boston, Buffalo, Providence) program of community-oriented
      events PT&Co. designed to position NYNEX as a company that is
      involved in the communities it serves. The program involved NYNEX's
      funding of various community projects (e.g., Central Park
      beautification project, renovation of an ice skating rink in Boston
      Common, scholarships for high school scholar/athletes in Buffalo,
      etc.). In each market PT&Co. staged a check presentation ceremony
      with NYNEX executives and the mayor which involved a performance by
      the company's goodwill ambassadors, the singing and dancing NYNEX
      Yellow "Pages" (costumed in NYNEX-yellow court page outfits). Apart
      from performances at the check presentation ceremonies, the agency
      also arranged for the "Pages" to make appearances at hospitals,
      orphanages and nursing homes in these markets.
      Roundtable Forums

      Knapp Communication Corporation/Advertising Age Roundtable was a
      forum designed by PT&Co. to showcase KCC Chairman Cleon T. "Bud"
      Knapp and to position him as a leader in the publishing industry.
      Mr. Knapp discussed the future role of magazines amidst increased
      competition and changing reader/consumer needs. The Roundtable,
      organized by the agency, involved participation by eight top media
      buyers with whom KCC was able to develop closer relationships.
      Moreover, the proceedings from the Roundtable were published in
      Advertising Age, giving the KCC forum even greater exposure to many
      more key media buyers.

      ==========

      EXPERIENCE
      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frwho.htm

      WIDE-RANGING PR EXPERIENCE

      PT&Co. is a full-service corporate and marketing communications
      agency serving clients in a range of categories, including:

      Automotive
      Beauty
      Beverage Alcohol
      Biotechnology
      Children's Products/Services
      Confectionery
      Fashion
      Financial Services
      Food Service
      Healthcare
      Home Furnishings
      Housewares
      Insurance
      Internet
      Lodging
      Nutraceutical
      Personal Care
      Pet Products
      Pharmaceutical
      Publishing
      Retail
      Technology
      Toy Manufacturing
      Travel & Tourism

      ======

      CASE STUDIES
      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frwho.htm

      Launching a new product

      Avon's FarAway Fragrance launch

      Collagen Biomedical's "The Paris Lip"

      Duracell PowerCheck Batteries Launch

      Dyson DC07 Vacuum Launch in the U.S.

      Microsoft Windows 95 Launch Campaign

      Microsoft Windows 95 Consumer Media Preview Event

      Wyndham Hotel's "Wyndham Way National Brand Marketing PR Campaign

      Revitalizing/contemporizing a mature brand

      Avon's Breast Cancer Awareness Crusade

      Avon's Breast Cancer Awareness Crusade Online

      Corningware® eSchool

      "The Emily Post Summer Camp" at The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida

      Home Sewing Association's "Sew Soothing" Program

      Korbel's Department of Romance, Weddings & Entertaining

      Liz Claiborne, Inc.'s "Women's Work"

      Turning a crisis into an opportunity

      "Don't Cocoon ... CANCUN"

      Cause-related marketing

      Avon's Breast Cancer Awareness Crusade

      Avon's Breast Cancer Awareness Crusade Online

      Liz Claiborne, Inc.'s "Women's Work"

      Coors Brewing Company Women's "Literacy. Pass it on" Campaign

      Brand-building PR/promotions

      All-Clad Metalcrafters' Multi-Year Brand-building Marketing PR
      Program

      Godiva Chocolatier's Multi-Year Brand-Building PR Program

      State of Connecticut Office of Tourism's Brand Building Marketing PR
      Program

      Wyndham Hotel's "Wyndham Way" National Brand Marketing PR Campaign

      Enhancing global positioning

      Avon Globex (Global Beauty Exchange)

      Niche marketing

      State of Connecticut Office of Tourism's Brand-Building PR Program

      Coors Brewing Co.'s "Go Get Fit" Program

      Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.'s "Women Investing Now" (WIN) Program

      Wyndham's "Women on Their Way" Program

      ===========

      AWARDS
      http://www.ptanaka.com/about_us/frawards.htm

      At PT&Co., our approach is to combine sound, strategic thinking with
      breakthrough creative to develop public relations programs that
      address the specific marketing and/or corporate objectives of our
      clients. Our successful execution of this strategy has resulted in
      PT&Co. being named as the "#1 Most Creative Agency" in the nation
      and winning more than 170 PR awards for client campaigns over the
      past 12 years since we began entering our work in competition.

      Each year, we continue to add to our collection of the PR industry's
      most prestigious awards: The Silver Anvil of the Public Relations
      Society of America (PRSA), the SABRE from the Holmes Group, the
      CIPRA (Creativity In Public Relations Award) from Inside PR
      magazine, the Crystal Obelisk Social Responsibility Award from Women
      Executives in Public Relations (WEPR), the Clarion from Women in
      Communications (AWC), the Gold Quill from the International
      Association of Business Communicators (IABC), the Big Apple and the
      Best of the Big Apple Awards of PRSA/New York, the ACE Award from
      IABC/New York, the Platinum and Golden Bell Awards of the
      Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI),
      amoung others.

      PT&Co.'s breakthrough PR campaigns for clients have been recognized
      with a "Lifetime Achievement Award" at the 2003 SABRE Awards for the
      Liz Claiborne "Women's Work" program; cited among "The Greatest PR
      Campaigns Ever" by PR Week (2002) for our work supporting the
      consumer launch of Window 95; and honored amoung the "Top 20 PR
      Campaigns of the Decade" by Inside PR (2000) for three clients -
      Coors Brewing Co., Microsoft and Liz Claiborne.

      Our work has also led to consistently high rankings in the
      annual "Agency Report Card" issue of Holmes Report and Inside PR.

      ====

      CLIENTS
      http://www.ptanaka.com/clients.htm

      Academy of Art University