[FILM] Lucy Liu is to wed Zach Helm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Lucy Liu to wed
      Daisy Kay
      http://www.megastar.co.uk/ents/news/2004/04/21/sMEG01MTA4MjU1MDUxMzU.
      html

      Don't do it, Lucy, he's a tramp!

      We're losing them left, right and centre, lads. First there were the
      Kylie wedding rumours, then Beyonce and now high-kicking Lucy Liu is
      getting hitched... for real!

      And get this. The luscious Kill Bill star isn't even tying the knot
      with anyone we know.

      The cheek.

      According to reports, Liu is planning to marry her boyfriend Zach
      Helm, who 'claims' to be a writer.

      The happy couple have only been dating for a year, but then these
      arty types tend to move faster than the rest of us.

      He might not have much dosh either, as they're said to only want a
      quiet bash.

      "Neither of us is into big showy events and we've talked about
      inviting a few close friends and family and no big deal," said Liu.

      "I know that when you're involved with Hollywood it's almost
      expected that you will put on a big extravaganza or do something
      outrageous but I'm not like that.

      "Marriage is special, a private moment. It should be a very
      emotional time not another movie set."

      Hmmm. She sounds suspiciously down to earth. Eject her from
      Hollywood immediately.