[PROFILE] Leonardo Nam - Upcoming Actor

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Leonardo Nam
      Actor
      http://www.calendarlive.com/cl-ca-facesmovies29dec29.story
      http://www.leonardonam.com/home/

      Nam was born in Argentina and grew up in Australia. His Korean
      parents are in the fashion business, his brother dances in London,
      and his sister writes books in Africa. How could Nam not become an
      actor? The 23-year-old makes his studio film debut in March's "The
      Perfect Score," a tale of six high school students who filch the
      answers to the SAT. As Roy, a loner who joins the heist, Nam also
      steals the movie. "When I came to L.A. to audition for the part, I
      had $30 in my bank account," says Nam, who now lives in New York but
      no longer tends bar. "I couldn't afford to tip the driver when he
      dropped me off at Paramount. So when he opened the door, I just ran."

      partnered up with united talent agency in los angeles

      has just signed with brookside artist management (formerly gerson
      saines management) in new york