Asia Related Item On Ebay

  • melodycooluk
    Message 1 of 761 , Nov 22, 2001
      Hi<br><br>Please click on the links for more
      information<br><br>Rock Aid Armenia - The Video Collection featuring
      videos from Deep Purple, Genesis, Black Sabbath, Asia,
      Iron Maiden and many
    • gabbritt
      Message 761 of 761 , Jan 29, 2002
        To all.....I'm thrilled to announce that John
        Wetton is coming to the U-S this summer, to meet with
        fans and perform (both acoustically and with full
        band) at the first John Wetton Fan Convention. It's set
        for the weekend of July 19, 2002 at the Holiday Inn
        Conference Center in Fogelsville, PA (suburban Allentown).
        The location is 60 minutes north of Philadelphia, 90
        minutes west of New York City, and just 15 minutes from
        Lehigh Valley International Airport. Registration info
        will soon be available on the JW site
        (www.johnwetton.co.uk) and, in addition, I'm hoping some of you will
        volunteer to be on the convention staff and help me to make
        it one great weekend! If interested, please e-mail
        me at Bakerloo2@.... Thanks, Kim Dancha