My New Best Friends is a Public Group with 232 members.
- My New Best Friends
- Public Group,
- 232 members
Alison...sorry i meant 20 min from skippack 45 from north wales Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ... From: "Alison Blatmanmydreams2be 22 hours ago
I use to live in North Wales..im 45 minutes away, but constantly out in the direction. Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ... From:mydreams2be 22 hours ago
Oops. Sorry about that. I projected for a sunny day, but I must have just moved it south a bit. :-[ Ash Where thereÆs fire, thereÆs Ashcybercyn72000 23 hours ago
At a book signing in 2008, a lovely lady named Sherry came through a driving rainstorm and said she did so just to meet me. Me?
"Yes," she said. "You!"
I had Sahara Kelly on my left and Kate Hill on my right, so you can imagine my surprise. That's when I fainted. LOL. (Okay, not really, but almost.)
Shortly after that, Sherry and I declared ourselves new best friends. She convinced me that I needed my own yahoo group so we'd have a place to play, share jokes, and generally run amok every day.
Sounded like a good idea to me, so here we are! Sherry is my moderator and here are our rules:
1) Play nice. Bullies will be kicked off the playground.
2) Don't ring our doorbell and run away. (No hit-and-run promo.) We'd love to hear your good news or lend support if you need it, but please be willing to answer those who are kind enough to respond to you. (Digest is fine. I often use digests myself.)
3) No lurking, please. It makes our family nervous.
4)None of us are MD's or psychologists (that I know of,) so don't ask for professional advice here. We don't want to be responsible, and that's what professionals are for.
I guess that's it. Not too bad as rules go, huh? Let's keep things upbeat and friendly and enjoy our mutual love of books and each other!
To clarify, can you promote your goodies here? Yes, but only if you're one of our special friends--the kind who won't switch to special notices or go no mail without telling us. A good reason like a looming deadline or family emergency is understandable...but come back as soon as you can. We care about friends!
Ash and Sherry
- Apr 29, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.