a new member

  • mostafasalimdia1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      I would like to send you my greetings and establish a point of
      communication by introducing myself through the presentation of one
      of the groups that I manage in order to initiate some kind of
      relation
      that will benefit all of us for sure,I hope!!
      http://groups.msn.com/globalpeaceandharmony/
      I am lebanese and have millions of followers all around the world.
      I am known in many names and descriptions but I will settle with a
      few:
      The Universal Being.
      The Stalker Nagual.
      The Noble Eagle of Arabia.
      And others which I will not mention at present.

      Please do not try to join that group.Your membership will be denied.I
      chose the members only.