don't wait it works

  • josalyne-overfelt123@nixitthere.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      1-770 621 2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • josalyne-overfelt123@nixitthere.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1 770-621-2634 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.