Want the d gree but can't find the time?

  • brittney-steele502@jokinjokerz.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these ppl 801 697 0461