Lisa M. has invited you to join The Book Review

  • Lisa M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      <http://www.gather.com/> Gather.com

      You're Invited.

      Hi ashlarsbookreviews@yahoogroups.com,

      Lisa M. has just invited you to join The Book Review. This is one of many
      groups to join and share with on Gather.

      Lisa says: "Hi, I noticed your interest in books. We invite you to join The
      Book Review and check out the latest discussions on many different genres of
      books. This group is for those who love books and would like to share their
      thoughts on any book they may have read or plan to read. Hope you join us!"

      Join The Book Review
      <http://www.gather.com/register.jsp?ticket=nl0Jt5kOiHcInRehC0BA%2B7YHB%2BmaX
      FeTfUkViJCOpDF6g0YpkD9fUw%3D%3D> here.

      You can keep up with all Lisa M.'s latest updates at zard92.gather.com, and
      keep up with The Book Review's latest updates at
      <http://thebookreview.gather.com> thebookreview.gather.com.

      The Gather Team
      <http://www.gather.com> gather.com

      Gather is a place to connect with people who share your passions. Let your
      unique voice shine through the articles, images, reviews, or audio you
      publish. We'll even compensate you with Gather PointsT. Being rewarded for
      something you'd do for free? Now that's a pretty good deal.

      Your Account
      Your account preferences indicate that you would like to receive email
      notices of this type. Please do not respond; this address is automated. If
      you would like to make any changes to your account, please modify your
      <http://www.gather.com/editAccount.jsp> Preferences.

      For Written Inquiries
      Gather Inc.
      85 Devonshire St., 3rd Floor
      Boston, MA 02109

      Privacy Policy
      Learn how important your <http://www.gather.com/privacy.jsp> privacy is to
      us.

      <http://www.gather.com/copyright.jsp> Copyright C 2006 Gather Inc. Gather
      and the Gather logo are trademarks and service marks of Gather Inc. and
      other Gather logos and product and service names are trademarks and service
      marks of Gather Inc. All rights reserved.