Met my sumone finally...

  • boni-greenslade730@batswarhouse.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://www.mixurlifeup.info/ocwe , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!
    • erika-haven605@theinternetrocks.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 8:59 PM
        who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://gitadate.com/meet/ace21/ my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)