EVOLUTION: 5Rhythms Dance workshop with Adam Barley

  • cassie brizzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      View as Web Page Subscribe Unsubscribe Send to a Friend
      Bookmark and Share
      5Rhythms Dance workshop "Evolution" with Adam Barley Nov. 8-11, 2012

      To all those dancing Sprits out there.....
      If you have never joined us for a 5Rhythms workshop experience THIS IS THE ONE!
      Adam is incredibly skilled in bringing in the mystery and expanding our dance into the territories of the unknown. This is an invitation to increase the stamina of our body's and our heart's; broaden our spirits and evoke our greatest generosity.  What is required is curiosity.... We can explore and discover what remains covered of ourselves.  We can give more than we know we had, break our dance wide open and shine together as we stand in the midst of our collective Evolutution.

      We can all feel it can't we? There's something going on. We need to change, radically, and it's happening. There's a shift in conciousness taking place that is profound, far reaching, beyond any one of us, and involving all of us.

      We are being called, cajoled and catapulted into new ways of being that require us to let go of our fixed ideas and patterns, to expand beyond what we thought possible and allow more energy through us than we ever dreamt of. There's a mighty river bursting it's banks everywhere, and it's flowing through each one of us.

      Let's open up to our potential both individually and collectively; to allow growth to happen, find healing where it's needed, and move on! So we'll drop into the beat and dance our socks off, letting go of our little self, giving our feet and breath to the big dream that we're seeking, as ONE. ***Adam Barley***

      Please feel free to share this newsletter with your friends. They can subscribe at the bottom.

      Contact Cassie for more information
      828 545 3955

      Thursday night Drop in $35
      Friday - Sunday $200  Until Oct 7 (Late Reg $275)

      ***If you do not have previous experience with 5Rhythms Thursday night will be a pre-requisite to attend the weekend.

      Early Registration Ends Oct 7. I am flying Adam in from the UK so it will be necessary to have deposits of $100 if you wish to hold your early registartion price but cannot pay for the workshop in full. Please contact me for arrangements.
      You are welcome to pay by credit card on my web site. Or mail checks (until Sept 15)

      Cassie Brizzi
      PO Box 8
      N. Truro MA 02652

      Thank you
      warm wishes
      Cassie

      Expanded Possibilities

      sweat your prayers, asheville 5 rhythms, Johnson city, bristol TN, Kingsport, Charlotte, atlanta, raleigh, chapel hill,greenville,greensboro, SC, southeast, charlottesville, blacksburg

      Directions to Studio 11 Asheville, NC 28806

      Expanded Possibilities

      Studio 11 (11 Richland Street in West Asheville)
      Driving directions to 11 Richland St  From Downtown:

      Head toward the Grey Eagle On Clingman Ave. As you pass over the West Asheville Bridge
      Take a right on Craven Street.  Take the second left on Waynesville.
      First right onto Richland Street. Take the first driveway on the right

      Driving Directions to 11 Richland from West Asheville.

      Take Haywood Rd. to Westwood (in between Harvest Records and gas station)
      Take right on Richland, at the bottom of the hill take the last left into the drive way.

      Contact me if you need further assistance.

      JBA Network • 311 Montford Avenue • Asheville, NC 28801
      http://
      Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Send to a Friend | Preferences | Report Spam
      Powered by MyNewsletterBuilder
    • cassie brizzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2012
[...]

        Expanded Possibilities in the South East

        Amara Pagano will be hosted for her first visit in Charlotte, NC Sept 21-23
        The workshop is a a foundational piece Awakening Through Movement.
        Contact Kimberly:
        Kimberly@Everybodyisadancer
        980-406-8126
        sweat your prayers, asheville 5 rhythms, Johnson city, bristol TN, Kingsport, Charlotte, atlanta, raleigh, chapel hill,greenville,greensboro, SC, southeast, charlottesville, blacksburg

        Evolution with Adam Barley and More.

        Expanded Possibilities in the South East

        More Dance Opportunities
        Tuesday Morning Dance with Cassie

        I am offering a Tuesday morning dance at beautiful Homewood, 19 Zillicoa St in Montford. Its a truly lovely space that will welcome you in if you are feeling called to fluidly and gracefully move into your day. The time is 9-10:30 and the price is $7-10 sliding scale.

        True 5Rhythms Classes With Gina Fritts
        Asheville now has a true 5Rhythms teacher! Gina Fritts has returned home  to Asheville and is offering a series of richly guided 5Rhythms classes on Tuesday evening and Saturdays.
        This is a great opportunity  continue to peel off the layers and deepen your dance.
        You can contact Gina.