Hi everyone

  • joysmom66
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
      Good Evening. I am in Florida. I am considering moving to the Asheville area or surrounding towns. I have two dogs. I always hear it is pet friendly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Michelle
    • Sheila
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
        I was just in VB, Florida this weekend .... lovely, lovely. However, Asheville is still the place for me. I am planning on moving to Asheville sometime in October or no later than November. I do not drive and desire to live in the downtown area. Any help or suggestions.