All a Flutter about Faeries- is there a Reality behind the Fantasy? a Playshop

  • alexandratait
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Date: May 8, Tuesday 4-7 pm at the Appalachian School of Holistic Herbalism

      The answer is yes! Come learn how in this Playshop and share your love of fairies--the Masters of creating form. We will discuss Fairies within an energetic and dimensional context. Learn how to elementally align yourself with the Fey through energy excercises and our own creativity. Learn techniques from the Welsh Tradition to communicate with Faeries. Learn to Make Your Own Garden Flourish!
      The Consciousness of Nature
      Faeries are the hands of the
      Divine joyously creating our World.

      Save on admission-pre register see below.

      Alexandra Tait will be our guide into this mysterious realm. American of Welsh heritage she was raised with faerie stories and her ancestors came from Treffynnon- "Holy Well," Wales,a Healing Spring. Wales has a culture with an ancient
      tradition of celebrating and working with these beings. A lover of Earth Mysteries, Ms. Tait has been a tour guide to the sacred places of Britain and Egypt. She has a Holistic Healthcare Practice where she utilizes Energy Medicine, Spiritual counseling and taking people into trance for healing through Hypnosis. A Spirit Realeasement Practitioner, she responsibly clears energy fields of people and places and has much experience working with the Astral plane in all of its aspects. Her private practice is at the Appalachian School of Holistic Herbalism in Asheville, N.C.
      WWW. AlexandraTait.com

      Cost: $30 at the door
      Pre-registration:by Saturday may 5- $25 or two people for $40 Students w/ID $15 each.
      Call 828 257 2707 or email - AlexandraTait@... to Register/info