Minutes of Asha Pune core group meeting on 21 May 2007

  • Guruswamy Kumaraswamy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      Dear all:

      Sorry to send these minutes out so late.

      At the meeting: Guru, Srihari, Sujay, Ranjit,
      Amar, Premnath, Ritu

      Minutes:
      1. Keep focus on project monitoring.
      Current projects/project owners:
      Vigyan Ashram (Ranjit)
      DSS (?? Laman Tanda project closed
      down, but there are other projects)
      Akshardeep (Guru)
      ISDGEI (Ritu/Srihari)
      Ankur (Amar)
      Several more in pipeline - both requests
      from other Asha chapters to get involved
      in their Pune projects and projects that
      we have evaluated.

      2. Need to have regular meetings - 2nd
      Saturday of every alternate month starting
      with 9 June.
      Meetings to be held at NCL Innovation Park.
      Site visit the Saturday subsequent to meeting.
      Sign up volunteers for site visit at the
      meeting and get them to read up on the
      project.  Get the new guys to write the project
      reports and get them involved in project
      ownership - then can transition that project to
      them or have them check out the new projects.

      3. Srihari and Mukesh to handle Asha Pune
      website - regular documentation, updates, etc.

      4. Premnath to handle volunteer requests

      5. Guru to be the monitor to keep track of when
      site visits are due, when funding is expected,
      when reports are due from the project.
      Ranjit, Ritu and Amar - can you please send me
      the current status for your projects and the
      planned schedule?  I will start sending you
      reminders 1 month before any due date and
      follow it up 2 weeks after my first email.
      Info that I need:
      Schedule of payments/amounts/by whom (good
      if we have historical data, or you can give this
      to me starting from now) - contact info for folks
      at the funding chapter (project owner, general
      emails for chapter treasurer, president, etc.)
      Schedule of reports from project (typically
      financials and end-of-the-year activity reports)
      Scheduled visit dates (I might change this to
      suit our meeting schedule)

      I think this covers everything that we discussed.  Please
      let me know if I missed out anything.

      Regards,

      Guru

      Srihari - can you please forward this to Sujay, Mukesh?

      Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors. Try it!