2101Re: Agenda for meeting on 19th Feb (Sunday)

  • Rajaraman Krishnan
    Feb 18, 2017
    Hello All,

    Here is the updated financial report for April to Dec 2016.

    Regarding disturbances due to current situation, lets take a call tomorrow morning and I will cancel the meeting if I hear from people that things are bad. For now please assume that the meeting is going on as normal.

    Rajaram

    On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Rajaraman Krishnan <rajaram@...> wrote:
    Date and Time: Feb 19th Sunday at 9:30 am.

    Venue: Solnet Technologies office.
    1st Floor (on top of Ragasudha Hall)
    85/2 Luz Avenue, Mylapore.

    This comes on the western side of Nageshwara Rao park which is on Luz Church road. Call me at 94444-04060 for directions.

    Agenda:

    1. (Rajaram) Presenting the financial report up to Deb 2016. Will send it by today evening.

    2. Updates from projects.
        * (Rajaram) Sangamam Kanini (teacher training, assessments etc.).
        * (Geetha) Scholarships

    3. (Rajaram) Loan for Jothi (Project Sangamam teacher) of Rs 10,000. She got into an accident when she came for a teacher's meeting at Thiruvallur. She suffered minor scratches. Her Scooter was damaged and repairs cost Rs 15,000. Supposedly the insurance covers only some Rs 3500. I will find out the details before the meeting.

    4. (Bhaskar) ARC poll items.

    5. (Rajaram) Asha India conference. Other than our audit problems and formation of new trusts are there any other topics we need to bring up?

    Please come on time.

    Rajaram

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic