CAT coaching in Pune

  • Ajith T Pillai
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi friends,

      Can somebody tell me which are the best CAT coaching centers in Pune?This is for 2004.What are ur opinions about IMS?What are the other options?

      Thanks in advance,
      ajith.

      LOVE,

      ajith

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
    • vivekananda_cat
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        I am preparing for XAT.From where i can get XAT model papers.
      • bulbul jain
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
          hi,
              u can get many xat papers frm sites like freshersworld.com,coolavenues.com.
          bye

          vivekananda_cat <vivekananda_cat@...> wrote:

          I am preparing for XAT.From where i can get XAT model papers.

        • roy.sougata
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21 7:52 AM
            Hi...anybody here can give me any idea whatsoever about XAT? I would
            specifically like to know about the quality of Maths section and if
            there are section wise cut off points. If there are, what are they
            likely to be for MBA and for Fellow pro grammes?