Re: [ascent4cat] dare to dream

  • ravi gopal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      Hi vinod
      Why do you want to blame on youself for being jobless
      blame in on the situation ,i know a lot of people who
      are from good institutes but jobless or laid off

      If you are confident go for it

      People from different back grounds have made it in to
      IIM'S juntha out there iam Ravi and a CAT aspirant ,iam in
      states doing my M.S. and want to give cat a shot down
      the lane.

      You guys are lucky to have a class room atmosphere so
      go ahead and crack it, I would also like to ask the group a few questions as
      iam ignorant about lot of stuff......

      Is it okie with u guys

      If you feel wierd as to why iam planning to take CAT
      shoot it

      I guess answer would be more eccentricr

      Good job Rajkumar

      seeya