Question 4 the day - April 1, 2002

  • Ascent Education CAT 2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Everyone!

      I hope that most of you got the answer correct to the data sufficiency problem that was posted on Thursday, March 28, 2002.

      The choices (1) to (4) for data sufficiency problems have undergone a change during the last 3 to 4 CATs. The choices presented to you on March 28, 2002 is the one that has been in the recent CATs. However, the choices were different earlier. Therefore, before attempting the data sufficiency question, read the instructions carefully.

      Today's question is a rather simple question from Profit and Loss

      A trader makes a profit equal to the selling price of 75 articles when he sold 100 of the articles. What % profit did he make in the transaction?

      (1) 33.33%
      (2) 75%
      (3) 300%
      (4) 150%

      Click here to know the correct answer and the solution to the problem

      http://www.ascenteducation.com/india-mba/iim/cat/questionbank/Archives/April2002/arith0104.html

      Cheers

      K S Baskar
      Director - Ascent Education