Re: [2IIM CAT Prep] (unknown)

  • Sushil Tripathi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
      we cannot take log of negative number because log is not defined for negative numbers

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2009
      we cant definitely say whether it's possible or not...
      everything is conditional in logarithms...
      negative bases are possible only under some conditions...

      check out the attachment i've provided with in this mail...
      that'll be useful in explaining that funda...
      also,thanks for asking such a wonderful doubt...
      take care...