info required

  • ravi_w_krishna
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      hi to every serious cat aspirant.
      am a b.c.a completed student and am weak in maths.
      am practising a lot to develop my math ability.
      pls suggest me a few good books on maths.
      thankyou.
    • nandakumar kumaran radha
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        hi Ravi,

        If u have joined any coaching classes, the
        material given by them is sure to be exhaustive
        enough.

        Else refer the text books of 9th and 10th
        Std.(ICSE or CBSE).

        Regards,

        Nanda.

        http://health.yahoo.com