Re: Quant doubt #2 ( geometry)
- aTTACHED SOLUTION FOR 4 & 3.wILL SEND U SOLUTION OF 2 LATERCANNOT UNDERSTAND 1.
TORM Shipping India
Ph - 91-22-6640 7200
From: satbir singh r wasu <satbirsinghr@...>
To: mba aspirant helper <ndaschakladar@...>; mba aspirant helper <rahilsahu@...>; mba group <IIM2008@yahoogroups.com>; mba group <IndianMBA2008@yahoogroups.com>; mba group <firstname.lastname@example.org>; ascent4car <email@example.com>; ur percentile group <firstname.lastname@example.org>; nmims group <nmims-perf@...>; www.UrPercentile.com <urpercentile@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 9:06:58 AM
Subject: Quant doubt #2 ( geometry)for diagram please refer attached figure.////
1) Two circles C(o,r) and C(o',r') intersects at two points a and b and o lies on C(o',r'). a tangent CD is drawn to the circle C(o',r') at a. then, a) angle oac = angle oab
b) angle oab = angle ao'o
c) angle ao'b = angle aob
d) none of these.
2) PP' and QQ' are two direct common tangents to two circles intersecting at points a and b. the common chord on produced intersects PP' in R and QQ' in S. which of the following is true.
a) RA ^2 + bs^2 = ab ^2.
b) rs ^2 = pp'^2 +ab ^2
c)rs^2 = pp'^2 + qq'^2
4) none of these.
for dia. refer. figure attached in word file
3) Two circles touch internally at point p and a chord ab of the circle of larger radius intersects the other circle in c and d. than angle cpa = angle dpb, true or false.
4) the points of intersection of direct common tangents and indirect common tangents of two circles divide the line segment joining the two centers respectively externally and internally in the ratio of their radii. The above statement is true… somebody please explain this…
please give detailed explanation.
satbir singh r wasu
Get perfect Email ID for your Resume.. Get before others grab.
Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.