query

  • akshay_zanjurne2006
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
      i am in final year MBBS.can i give CAT.is there good future for mbbs
      graduates for doing mba in IIMs or top B-schools.plz reply.thanks
    • Joshua Stanley
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
        Hi,

             nowadays few MBBS do MBA's.I know that they make it into some top B schools.I think that they do MBA for their very own purpose of managing their hospitals.It is OK for them.If you want to do MBA,have some vision in our own field since MBBS is a very good degree.

        In short,do MBA for sake of management in your own field.Medical field also requires managers.

        Jeba

        i am in final year MBBS.can i give CAT.is there good future for mbbs
        graduates for doing mba in IIMs or top B-schools.plz reply.thanks

      • Dinesh Miglani
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009
          hi

          yes dear, u can give the cat exam as it is the most promising and easy result oriented field. Moreover u can also appear for SNAP exam for getting admission in SIHS which is good for doctors. You can appear for TISS.
          In total this line is more promising and lucrative as compared to doing MD then start ur own practice

          dinesh miglani