Re: [2IIM CAT Prep] Help

  • sharan kurkoti
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2008
      Ishan,
      No dude... you cant carry calculator.

      if you cant quickly add numbers or divide or calculate anything by yourself, then how can u go for managing big organisations wherein you need to take quick actions or steps based on the situation you get. there you cant make use of calci or any other things. you yourself should solve it. so they want us to calculate every problem given and give the answer in CAT paper. thats why they have kept
       " Aptitude" section,which will show how good you are in thinking analytically.

      so dont ever think of the things getting very easily. its very tuf to go to top. hold your nerves,pullout your strengths and work out.

      regards
      ~sharan

      On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:29 AM, ishan trivedi <ishan_trivedi2005@...> wrote:

      Anyone please let me know if we can carry a calculator in the CAT exams.

      --
      Regards
      ~Sharan Kurkoti