Re: [2IIM CAT Prep] Re: CAT details

  • palani velrajan
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
      ya.. i have received.. 10 days back..

      On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Kausturi Tah <kausturi_0@...> wrote:

      hi friends....any one get CAT admit?please inform..
      --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, "frndsfellow" <frndsfellow@...>
      wrote:

      > Go to www.catiim.com
      > you will get whole details about it
      >
      > --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to
      > attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT
      > examinations
      > >

      > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
      > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

    • kumar_subodh21
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2008
        nw nmat form is available u can get and last date is 12nov.
      • gyan prakash
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 11, 2008
          nmat..an cet forms are available...on there respective coll..and in the online.on net.bt u can wait the yet date had nt yet come