Re: [2IIM CAT Prep] (unknown)

  • arun kumar
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2008
      hii... CAT is conduct by 7 IIMs..eligiblty will be any degree with 55%.....good collges fr cat r IIMS,SP jain,MICA,MDI,ITM etc.....

      On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@...> wrote:

      hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT examinations

    • frndsfellow
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 27, 2008
        Go to www.catiim.com
        you will get whole details about it

        --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@...>
        wrote:

        > hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to
        attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT
        examinations

        > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
        http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

      • Rajendra Sandera
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 28, 2008
          Eligibility criterion is 50 % :)

          On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 9:41 AM, arun kumar <arun4y@...> wrote:

          hii... CAT is conduct by 7 IIMs..eligiblty will be any degree with 55%.....good collges fr cat r IIMS,SP jain,MICA,MDI,ITM etc.....

          On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@...> wrote:

          hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT examinations

        • Kausturi Tah
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 28, 2008
            hi friends....any one get CAT admit?please inform..
            --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, "frndsfellow" <frndsfellow@...>
            wrote:

            > Go to www.catiim.com
            > you will get whole details about it
            >
            > --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to
            > attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT
            > examinations
            > >

            > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
            > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

          • Anuj calling...
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 1, 2008
              Hi,
                  I received my cat Admit card 4 days back !!!

              -- anuj

              wrote:

              > Go to www.catiim.com
              > you will get whole details about it
              >
              > --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to
              > attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT
              > examinations
              > >

              > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
              > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

            • ramya priya
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
                Dear All,

                              Can know how to get the application forms for NMAT and CET. What are the B  schools that will consider these scores.

                               Can i also known the details about the B schools which offer executive MBA pouch.

                Regards,
                Ramyapriya

              • palani velrajan
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
                  ya.. i have received.. 10 days back..

                  wrote:

                  > Go to www.catiim.com
                  > you will get whole details about it
                  >
                  > --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, Kumar Arun <kumar_second1@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > hi friends ....send me the details about CAT and the eligibility to
                  > attend CAT. Send me the list of institutions which conduct CAT
                  > examinations
                  > >

                  > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
                  > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

                • kumar_subodh21
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2008
                    nw nmat form is available u can get and last date is 12nov.
                  • gyan prakash
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 11, 2008
                      nmat..an cet forms are available...on there respective coll..and in the online.on net.bt u can wait the yet date had nt yet come